11-year-old Hong Kong student shows his love for the country
An 11-year-old Hong Kong student and his mother joined over 1 ,000 people who sang the national anthem at a popular shopping mall on Mid-Autumn Festival day.
The young boy expressed his hope that the protestors would stop hurting the city as soon as possible, so that people could enjoy peace and tranquility again.
- Beijing city bans low flying vehicles around National Day
- Gas prices to rise in China
- HKSAR govt to cancel National Day fireworks display
- Sept 18 Incident memorialized across China
- National Day holiday travel forecast unveiled
- Museums partner to issue 'passport' to visitors